By David E. Swayne
Animal Influenza, moment Edition is a complete textual content on animal influenza. prepared through species, insurance comprises avian, swine, equine and mammals, with each one part together with facts on influenza viruses, the an infection and illness they reason, and techniques utilized in control.
- Covers the full diversity of themes inside of avian, swine, equine and mammalian influenzas in a single entire and authoritative text
- Provides a summarization of peer-reviewed and empirical information on influenza viruses, the an infection, and illnesses they cause
- Discusses ideas utilized in keep watch over of the disease
- Leading specialists are drawn jointly to supply a world and multi-disciplinary perspective
- Fuses most up-to-date advancements in uncomplicated medical examine with sensible assistance on administration of the disease
Read Online or Download Animal Influenza PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
Veterinary Technician's guide for Small Animal Emergency and important Care offers a accomplished reference on emergency and demanding care drugs for veterinary technicians of all ability degrees. starting with info on preliminary sufferer review and triage, the 1st part covers surprise and preliminary stabilization, venous entry, tracking, and cardiopulmonary cerebral resuscitation.
Accomplished in scope and completely dedicated to tom cat treatment, Dr. Susan Little's The Cat: medical medication and administration is a vital source for somebody who presents entire, cutting-edge care to cats. in a single handy quantity, you will discover authoritative, clinically-focused info better by way of full-color illustrations, tables, packing containers, algorithms, key issues, and lots more and plenty more — all in a layout designed for fast entry.
Small Animal inner medication for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses is the 1st complete source on inner medication written for the veterinary technician. geared up via physique process, each one bankruptcy discusses pertinent illnesses, from medical symptoms, diagnostic trying out, and incidence to cures and nursing issues.
The main mostly stored household animal within the constructed international, the cat has been part of human existence for millions of years. Cats were either worshipped and persecuted over this lengthy interval - both enjoyed or hated for his or her enigmatic self-reliance and the topic of various myths and fables. Highlighting startling discoveries revamped the final ten years, this new version gains contributions from specialists in quite a lot of fields, delivering authoritative bills of the behaviour of cats and the way they have interaction with humans.
- Color Atlas of Human Poisoning and Envenoming
- Laser Therapy in Veterinary Medicine: Photobiomodulation
- Radiology of Rodents, Rabbits and Ferrets - E-Book: An Atlas of Normal Anatomy and Positioning
- Comparative Medicine: Disorders Linking Humans with Their Animals
Additional info for Animal Influenza
Animal Influenza by David E. Swayne