By Joan Dziezyc,Nicholas J. Millichamp
- Features over 800 vibrant full-color illustrations that reduction within the reputation of buildings and lesions.
- Works as an excellent spouse piece to Slatter: basics of Veterinary Ophthalmology
- Contains photographs of either general and diseased eyes and comparable buildings of canines and cats to assist within the identity and analysis of stipulations encountered in the course of ocular examination
- Features a constant, systematic association from anterior to posterior, together with the orbit, in an easy-to-use format
Read or Download Color Atlas of Canine and Feline Ophthalmology - E-Book PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
Veterinary Technician's handbook for Small Animal Emergency and important Care presents a complete reference on emergency and important care medication for veterinary technicians of all ability degrees. starting with info on preliminary sufferer overview and triage, the 1st part covers surprise and preliminary stabilization, venous entry, tracking, and cardiopulmonary cerebral resuscitation.
Complete in scope and completely dedicated to tom cat therapy, Dr. Susan Little's The Cat: scientific drugs and administration is an important source for somebody who offers entire, state of the art care to cats. in a single handy quantity, you will find authoritative, clinically-focused info more desirable via full-color illustrations, tables, containers, algorithms, key issues, and masses more — all in a layout designed for speedy entry.
Small Animal inner drugs for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses is the 1st complete source on inner medication written for the veterinary technician. prepared through physique procedure, every one bankruptcy discusses pertinent illnesses, from medical symptoms, diagnostic checking out, and occurrence to remedies and nursing concerns.
The main in most cases saved household animal within the built international, the cat has been part of human existence for hundreds of thousands of years. Cats were either worshipped and persecuted over this lengthy interval - both enjoyed or hated for his or her enigmatic self-reliance and the topic of diverse myths and fables. Highlighting startling discoveries remodeled the final ten years, this new version good points contributions from specialists in quite a lot of fields, delivering authoritative money owed of the behaviour of cats and the way they have interaction with humans.
- Veterinary Nursing of Exotic Pets
- Standing Surgery, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics of North America: Equine Practice, E-Book (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
- Pituitary Disease (Endocrine Updates)
- Clinical Reasoning in Small Animal Practice
- Veterinary Surgery: Small Animal Expert Consult - E-BOOK
Extra resources for Color Atlas of Canine and Feline Ophthalmology - E-Book
Color Atlas of Canine and Feline Ophthalmology - E-Book by Joan Dziezyc,Nicholas J. Millichamp