By Jonathan Pycock,Juan C. Samper,Angus O. McKinnon
- Features the most up-tp-date info on hand on equine copy, together with the most recent cures and coverings for breeding disorder, in addition to advances in reproductive techniques
- Focuses on remedy and remedy to supply practitioners with easy accessibility to key information
- Features the shared adventure and important suggestion of world-renowned specialists who've first-hand wisdom of which remedies and cures are such a lot effective
Read Online or Download Current Therapy in Equine Reproduction (Current Veterinary Therapy) PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
Veterinary Technician's handbook for Small Animal Emergency and demanding Care offers a accomplished reference on emergency and significant care medication for veterinary technicians of all ability degrees. starting with info on preliminary sufferer evaluation and triage, the 1st part covers surprise and preliminary stabilization, venous entry, tracking, and cardiopulmonary cerebral resuscitation.
Complete in scope and solely dedicated to tom cat therapy, Dr. Susan Little's The Cat: scientific drugs and administration is an important source for somebody who presents whole, cutting-edge care to cats. in a single handy quantity, you will discover authoritative, clinically-focused info more advantageous by way of full-color illustrations, tables, containers, algorithms, key issues, and lots more and plenty more — all in a structure designed for fast entry.
Small Animal inner drugs for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses is the 1st entire source on inner drugs written for the veterinary technician. geared up through physique process, each one bankruptcy discusses pertinent ailments, from scientific indicators, diagnostic checking out, and occurrence to healing procedures and nursing concerns.
The main as a rule stored family animal within the constructed international, the cat has been part of human lifestyles for millions of years. Cats were either worshipped and persecuted over this lengthy interval - both enjoyed or hated for his or her enigmatic self-reliance and the topic of diverse myths and fables. Highlighting startling discoveries revamped the final ten years, this re-creation positive aspects contributions from specialists in a variety of fields, supplying authoritative bills of the behaviour of cats and the way they have interaction with humans.
- Verhaltensmedizin beim Hund: Leitsymptome, Diagnostik, Therapie und Prävention (Kleintier konkret) (German Edition)
- Haschek and Rousseaux's Handbook of Toxicologic Pathology
- Complications in Small Animal Surgery
- Management and Welfare of Farm Animals: The UFAW Farm Handbook (UFAW Animal Welfare)
- Cushing Syndrom beim Pferd: Wirklichkeit? Mode- Erkrankung? Verlegenheitsdiagnose? (German Edition)
Additional resources for Current Therapy in Equine Reproduction (Current Veterinary Therapy)
Current Therapy in Equine Reproduction (Current Veterinary Therapy) by Jonathan Pycock,Juan C. Samper,Angus O. McKinnon